Did you know how to start to chat conversation on WhatsApp with others without adding them to your contact? Normally if you want to chat on WhatsApp with your friends. You will need to add their number to your contacts first. The app is popular because of its multiple features like creating chat groups or groups for business promoting. If you want to continue chatting with more than one user than it is not suitable for adding all user’s phone numbers to your contacts. WhatsApp is providing relaxation to its users to initiate a conversation without first adding the mobile number as a contact on the phone device. Here you can read about how to restrict group members from the change group info
- 1 How to Start Chat on WhatsApp without Adding a number to your contacts
- 2 What are the Advantages of Chatting without saving Numbers?
- 3 Alternative Ways to send WhatsApp Messages without Saving the Number
- 3.1 Can I send the WhatsApp message without adding a contact?
- 3.2 How do I use WhatsApp without adding contacts?
- 3.3 How to send WhatsApp Messages without Saving the Number?
- 3.4 How to send messages number on WhatsApp without Saving in Contact list?
How to Start Chat on WhatsApp without Adding a number to your contacts
Here are the ways to start chatting with WhatsApp users without adding their phone numbers to your contacts. Read the below methods for the Android, iPhone or Apple iOS and on WhatsApp web for Computer users.
Method # 1 For the Android and iOS or iPhone Apple users
Let’s show youthe first method to start chat on WhatsApp without adding a number on iPhone orAndroid devices. In this way, you will not be required to save the mobilenumber of users. Here is how to do it:
- First, you need to Note down the Mobile number and Country code without the + prefix of the WhatsApp user. For instance: 0013137565258
- Next tap on a web browser on your mobile device. For example Google Chrome or Firefox on Android and on Apple Safari
- Tap in the Address bar and paste the given URL in your web browser followed by the Contact number, for example, https://wa.me/ 13137565258
- Tap to continue the process and then the link will resolve and automatically WhatsApp will the Chat window
After the above, you will able to start to chat with the user on WhatsApp without having his contact number to save in your phone contacts.
Method # 2 for the users of Computer on WhatsApp Web browser
You can start chat on web.WhatsApp.com with a user without having saved the phone number on your contact on your phone contact. Here are the steps to do it:
- First of All open web.whatspp.com
- Then sign in to the WhatsApp Web on your PC
- You will need to Note down the Phone number of the user and also his Country code
- But you will add the number and country code without (+ ) or (00). for example (13137565258)
- Click in the Address bar of the browser and add the following link, for example, https:\web.whatsapp.com/send? phone=13137565258
- Then hit the Enter key to continue the process and the Web WhatsApp will load
- Finally, your WhatsApp will open with a Chat Window for this mobile number
Now you canstart sending messages to that user after the above steps will help you toable.
What are the Advantages of Chatting without saving Numbers?
Chatting with users on WhatsApp without saving their contact number has some of the advantages. Let’s show you some of the advantages:
- This way is very easy, quick and saves your time
- It doesn’t clutter you phone contacts list
- Through this process, you can chat on web.whatsApp.com without requiring with your mobile device(but you must be login to WhatsApp.web)
Alternative Ways to send WhatsApp Messages without Saving the Number
Let’s show yousome of the alternative ways to start sending a message or conversationswithout saving the number on your contacts.
Can I send the WhatsApp message without adding a contact?
Yes, you can send messages on WhatsApp without saving the number of the user. You will need to open a web browser and paste or type the link: https://api.WhatsApp.com/send?phone=number in the phone browser address bar. Type the contact number along with the country code of the person at place number. Now you can send a WhatsApp message when the chat window opens. For more detail follow the given steps.
How do I use WhatsApp without adding contacts?
You can chat with a person on WhatsApp without saving his phone number in your contacts. If you don’t know how to do it then follow one of the above methods.
How to send WhatsApp Messages without Saving the Number?
- You will need to open a Web browser on your phone and Type or Enter the given link in the address bar (https://api.WhatsApp.com/send?phone=number)
- Add the Phone number along with Country code without (+ or 00) sign to start chat
- The Provided number must have the WhatsApp account
- Next tap on the Message option
- Finally, you will redirect to the WhatsApp app and a chat window will open for start messaging with that person
How to send messages number on WhatsApp without Saving in Contact list?
To send a message to the number on WhatsApp without adding them first in contact in the below three ways:
First Way:Using Wa.me Links of WhatsApp
This way of chatting with a WhatsApp without saving numbers is explained in the FAQ of WhatsApp. If you want to learn then follow the example below:
- You will need to add the URL in an address bar of your phone any browser, for example, https://wa.me/13147525253 in your Address bar on your mobile browser.
- Next tap on the Message option then starts chatting with the person on WhatsApp.
Second Way: Using Third-Party App to Speed up Things
If you are not good with the above methods. Then install a third-party app your android phone. You will need to follow these steps:
- First, download the Click to Chat app from Google play store (No add on this app)
- You can also download another app like Easy Message and Direct Message for WhatsApp
- Once you install then enter the Phone number of the person you want to contact(URL not required only phone number)
- Tap to Start chatting with that person
Third Way: Using Text selection and App Actions:
Let’s show you another easiest and fastest way. To start sending messaging or chatting with a person on WhatsApp without adding his number to the contact list. Follow these steps to know how to do it:
- First, find the Phone number if you have in any app
- Then Select the number then you will see the Paste, Cut, Copy, Call and Three-dot
- Next, tap on the Three dot
- Then you will see more option then select the Message
- Finally, tap on WhatsApp icon to start a conversation
The above method of text selection is available on all phone Android devices. And similar alternatives to try on iOS devices.