ByUmar Ali – April 4, 2020
Do you know how to sign out of Gmail on Multiple devices? Users can sign in to Gmail on multiple devices or all devices at a time. Like you logged in to Gmail on your person MAC, PC, Tablet, Android or iPhone. If you want to sign out of Gmail on Chromebook, browsers, iOS, & Android, etc. Due to the security problems, you want to change your desired devices and want to sign out from your Gmail account everywhere.
If you bounce between different PCs for personal and work use, you will want to make sure you are logged out of your Gmail accounts when those devices are not in use.
Read: Create new Gmail account for yourself and others
- 1 Why Important to log out of Gmail on All Devices?
- 2 How to Sign out of Gmail on All Device
- 3 Log out of Gmail on Mobile Device
- 4 How to Revoke Access to Your Gmail Account
- 5 How to Sign out of Gmail on Chromebook
- 6 Frequently Ask Question-FAQ
- 6.1 How do I sign out of my Google account on all devices?
- 6.2 How to Sign out of Gmail – Android or iOS?
- 6.3 How to sign out from the Gmail app on my Android phone
- 6.4 How to sign out of Gmail app on iPhone?
- 6.5 I want to log out of all my devices with my google account how?
- 6.6 How to logout my Gmail account from other devices in Android?
Why Important to log out of Gmail on All Devices?
More importantly, if a mobile, a tablet or laptop device become stolen or lost, it is crucial to know how to disconnect your personal or private account from it immediately. Sign out of Gmail from multiple devices is very easy and simple can be done in two quick clicks or steps.
Read: How to Automatically Delete Old Messages Gmail
How to Sign out of Gmail on All Device
Let’s show you how to sign out of Gmail on all Devices from your desktop computer with multiple ways read one by one to know:
Sign out of Gmail on All Device Using Computer
Here are to follow a few steps to sign out of Gmail account on all devices:
- Open Desktop computer, Log into your Gmail account
- Scroll down of your Main inbox
- You will see the small print that says Last account activity then click on the Details option at the bottom right side corner
- Click on the “sign out all other web sessions” button from Activity on this account window once open
- Gmail account will automatically sign-out from all devices in other locations.
Note: You can also see a list of all devices that have logged in to your Gmail account recently underneath this button.
Read: How to Delete Gmail services from Google Account
Log out of Gmail on All Device Using Desktop
Here is another simple way to sign out of your Gmail account on desktop PC or other devices like Macintosh, Windows PC, or Linux OS. The method is the same to do so:
- Go to your Gmail account on your Desktop
- Press the Account Picture at the top right side of your inbox
- Click on the Sign out of all Accounts option below add account option remotely logged out Gmail account from all other computers or devices.
- If you want to sign out from the current using Gmail account then repeat the steps and go to Gmail Inbox> Picture> Sign out option under add another account option
Log out of Gmail on Mobile Device
How to sign out of Gmail on android
Let’s teach you how to sign out of Gmail from multiple devices using your Android device in the following device:
- Tap to Open Gmail App on your Android device
- Now press the Profile Picture at the top left side
- Then tap Manage accounts on this device
- Now tap on Gmail Account you want to sign out from
- Select the Google account with your email address
- Then press Remove Accountblue button
- Again tap Remove Account to confirm your action from the pop-up
After that, this account will delete all of its messages, contacts, and other data from the phone. It will also remove the account from an entire application on the device, and once your account is removed then you will unable to log in to any Google products, such as YouTube or Maps.
How to Sign Out of Gmail on iPhone and iPad
In this way to you can log out of the Gmail using the app and remove your complete account from your iOS or iPhone & iPad devices. However, you can do several of the same tasks through other actions. Here are the steps to Sign out and remove Gmail from iPhone and iPad devices:
- Tap to open Gmail App on your iOS devices
- Select the Profile picture at the top left side
- Then tap on the Manage accounts on this device
- Now tap on Log out an option to sign-out from Gmail app
- Next, choose your account
- Tap on Remove Account option at the bottom
Sign out from Gmail Using Mobile Browser
A lot of Gmail users are using their account on Smartphone web browsers, such as UC Browser, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Opera Mini, etc. Here are a couple of ways to log out of Gmail on a mobile browser:
First Way# Log out of Gmail Using Firefox on Mobile
If you want to log out of Gmail account because of any reason then follow the below steps for your guidance:
- Tap to open a browser (such is Firefox browser) then go to gmail.com
- Then tap on the Menu bar to the left side corner
- Select your Gmail address at the top
- Finally, select the Sign outof all accounts
When you do this you are on the right way. Remember this in mind the clear the saved password in the browser. Firefox and Chrome have this function, I don’t know regarding other browsers
Second way# Sign Out of Gmail Using Chrome Browser
The second way is the same but slightly different from the first way. In this way, you will need to use the desktop mode to sign out of Gmail on all devices. Here are the steps:
- Tap to open a browser (Chrome or any other) then go to gmail.com
- Then tap on the Menu bar to the left side corner
- At the bottom tap on the Desktop option
- Scroll down the Desktop mode Gmail and tap on Detail option at the bottom
- Press on the Sign out all other Gmail web session option
- Go back to GmailDesktop mode and tap on Sign out option at the top right corner to log out on Gmail on this device browser and after the loading of devices
You can use this method on those all mobile browser which has no direct sign out of all other devices and currently used device. follow the steps to Sign out all other Gmail web sessions.
How to Revoke Access to Your Gmail Account
Let’s show you how to remove other devices (Android, Computer, Laptop, iPhone, iPad, & iPod) that log in with your Gmail account. If you want to revoke access to your Gmail account then follow these steps to logout or remove these devices from your Gmail account.
- Open your Google Account or Gmail account with any browser
- Click on the Profile picture at the top right side
- Select the Manage your Google Account
- Then select the Security tab from the right panel
- Scroll down to Your Devices sections then click the Manage Devices
- It will show you the Places where you have logged in and Devices
- Now click on the Sign-out or Don’t recognize this device options
This is one of the best features to remove any device remotely and sign out of all devices. Read: Gear icon Gmail: What it is and where it is (Gmail Settings)
Pro Tip: Repeat the above same steps from 1 to 5 and then click on Manage third-party access to remove or sign out from the Gmail account used by any third-party app. Simply remove Access to any application.
How to Sign out of Gmail on Chromebook
The news spread among the users and reported in the Chromium Forums and Google Forum that the Sign out option is gone or disappeared. However, users are unable to sign out their Chromebook as the button disappears from there. There are two methods to solve and fix the issue. Sign out of Gmail on Chromebook remotely or set the flag as disabled. Let’s show you a couple of ways to sign out method from sign-out of Gmail on Chromebook even if the sign out button option is hidden or disappeared. Read:Sign out Gmail Chromebook disappear How to Fix
Here are how to log out of Gmail on Chromebook in the following two ways.
Method# 1 How to Set Flags Disable to Sign out of Gmail on Chromebook
- Open Chrome
- Go to search bar type the “chrome://flags/#-chromesos-account-manager” or simply open “chrome://flags”
- Now set flags to be disabled
- Then Restart device
Let’s show another way to fix sign out of Gmail account on Chromebook automatically. Just follow the simple steps to Fix Gmail sign out button disappeared on Chromebook.
- Go to your Gmail Account on another Computer
- Press the Account picture at the top
- Then click on the Manage your Google Account option
- Select the Security tab to the left side panel of your device
- Find the Chromebook or ChromeOS on your Devices page, then select the More or Three-dot option at the top right corner of it
- Finally, select the Sign-out option and sure it will the problem and sign out of Gmail on Chromebook
Frequently Ask Question-FAQ
Here are the following the frequently asked questions by different people and might you interest to read one by one.
How do I sign out of my Google account on all devices?
Yes, you can log out of your Google account on all devices is the same as the sign out of Gmail from the desktop method. You can just open Gmail account> scroll down to Detail option of your account activity, then click on the Sign out all other Gmail web session option to remotely sign out of your Google account on all devices.
How to Sign out of Gmail – Android or iOS?
You can sign out of Gmail of your own mobile, computer, desktop, or any browser, Android or iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod), Chromebook. If you are using Computer then open you any browser with few steps:
Using Desktop Web Browser log out Gmail
Sign out of Gmail on Desktop click on Gmail inbox>Profile picture> then click Sign out an option to log out of Gmail account
How to Log out Gmail using Mobile App?
Yes, you can log out Gmail using the mobile app by removing the Gmail account or simply sign out from the profile picture to the left side> click on Manage Account> Remove Account option.
How to sign out from the Gmail app on my Android phone
Another way to sign out or log out of Gmail account on your Android device in the following below steps:
- Go to your mobile Settings
- Select the Account and Sync option to see all Google Account
- Tap on your Gmail account
- Then tap on the Remove account option
- Confirm by tapping on the Remove Account option again
How to sign out of Gmail app on iPhone?
You can Sign out of Gmail app on iPhone device by following these steps:
- Yes can open your Gmail account
- Tap on your Profile Picture and Name at the top on the screen.
- Select the Manage Account option to
- It will show you the Lists of the Entire Gmail accounts you use with the iPhone device.
- Now tap swipe the Slider beside any account to the Turn it off to log out of that specific account on the iPhone device
I want to log out of all my devices with my google account how?
You can log out of all your devices with your Google account within two steps. Visit Gmail Inbox and scroll down to Detail option of your account activity, then click on the Sign out all other Gmail web session option to remotely sign out of your Google account on all devices.
How to logout my Gmail account from other devices in Android?
Yes, you can log out Gmail using the mobile app by removing the Gmail account or simply sign out from the profile picture to the left side> click on Manage Account> Remove Account option. You can also log out via Chrom browser and how then follow the above Second-way #Sign Out of Gmail Using Chrome Browser.
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppUmar Alihttps://www.dowpie.comUmar Ali is a passionate content writer. He feeds many blogs with his unique content. He loves creating contents tutorial content. And contribute many guest articles on different websites.