SBI PO 2020 Notification
Every Year SBI PO exam is Conducted by State Bank of India to select eligible Candidate to the post of Probationary Officer. Every Year Millions of Indian Graduate and Post Graduate Give this Exam to get the Job. This Year Still No notification is Released by SBI on Exam date.
SBI PO 2020 Notification of Exam Date is not Released yet. Every Year on month of April SBI ( State Bank of India ) Release the Notification but to coronavirus Pandemic Still its in hold. As per the source 2020 SBI PO Notification may be released on October month.
SBI PO 2020 Exam Date
SBI PO 2020 exam Date will released by State Bank of India through Notification on official SBI PO Website www.sbi.co.in/careers. Every Interested Candidate are advice to check regular official website of SBI. Below we have share the latest update of SBI PO 2020 Notification.
- SBI PO 2020 Notification: October – November 2020
- Online Application of SBI PO 2020 Exam Date: October-November 2020
- SBI PO 2020 Notification Exam Date : Still no Released
All the Candidate who are interested to give exam can Apply through Online Registration. The 3-tier selection process consists of Preliminary and Main Exams which will be conducted online, followed by Interview.
SBI PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Below we share the SBI PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Which Candidate want to Fulfill to pursue SBI PO Exam
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: Candidate must between age of 21 Years to 30 Years. For SC and ST caste 5 year Relaxation, For Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) 3 Year Relaxation, For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) 10 Year Relaxation is given and For Ex-Servicemen & Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir Candidate get 5 Year of Relaxation by Central Government.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must be Graduate from recognized University from any Discipline. Candidate those who are in the Final Year/Semester can give exam but he want complete the graduation before Call interviews.
SBI PO 2020 Syllabus
The SBI PO selection Procedure Divided into 3 Phase: Prelims, Mains and last Interview. Candidate have to clear all the Phase to get Job in SBI PO.
SBI PO Prelims Syllabus
- English Language Syllabus: Fill in the blanks, Reading, and Comprehension, Para Jumbles, Cloze test, Error spotting, Spellings, Phrase Idiom meaning.
- Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus: Simplification, Number System, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Interest, Number series, Data Interpretation, Profit and Loss, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination.
- Logical Reasoning Syllabus: Inequalities, Ordering, and Ranking, Directions, and Distances, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relations, Syllogisms, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line Up, Grouping, and Selection.
SBI PO Mains Syllabus
- English Language Syllabus: Reading Comprehension, Cloze test, Para jumbles, Odd one out/ Theme based questions, Statement and Paragraph Completion, Sentence Connectors.
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude Syllabus: Puzzles, Seating Arrangement, Inequality, Syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding, Verbal Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous topics, Computer Aptitude.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation: Bar graph, Line graph, Pie chart (single or double), Tabular graph, Radar chart, Mixed graphs (a combination of any 2 of the above), Caselet/ Paragraph DI, Missing graphs.
- General Awareness: Current Affairs, Banking / Financial Awareness, Static Affairs.
SBI PO GDI/PI Syllabus
- Is right to freedom being misused?
- What measures should be adopted for avoiding NPA?
- How is Swaach Bharat Abhiyan currently important for India?
- Women employment is possible through mass awareness rather than launching programs.
- Rail budget should have merged into the general budget much earlier.
- Is the government just renaming the old schemes?
- Wind power Vs Solar Energy?
SBI PO 2020 Application Process and Fees
SBI PO application for registration is online. Candidate have to registration for exam online. For Online Application candidate have to Fill the application form with complete details like name, educational qualifications, address, mobile number, email, and other information.
SBI PO FEES
- Application fees for General,EWS and OBC: 750/-RS Only plus Intimation Charges.
- Application Fess for SC/ST/PWD: 125/- Rs Only plus Intimation Charges.
SBI PO 2020 Salary
SBI PO 2020 Salary: Starting Basic Pay of State Bank of India PO post is 27620/- Rs include dearness allowance, city compensatory allowance, leased house accommodation, furniture allowance, medical allowance, travel allowance etc.
Frequently Asked Questions on SBI PO 2020 Exam
What is the Exam Date of SBI PO 2020
SBI PO 2020 Exam Date still not released by State Bank of India. Every Year Date is released by SBI on April but this year due to Coronavirus Pandemic it is postpone by SBI. May be end of October,2020 SBI PO exam date notification will release.
What is the Syllabus of SBI PO Exam
Mainly SBI PO Exam is Divided into 3 phase : Prelims, Mains and last Interview. In Prelims and Mains Exam Include English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Computer Aptitude and Banking Aptitude.
What is the Salary of SBI PO
Starting Basic Pay of State Bank of India PO post is 27620/- Rs Include leased house accommodation, furniture allowance, medical allowance, travel allowance etc.