Did you know how to remove the phone number from Instagram Account? Might you know that Instagram is a popular social media platform for sharing photos and videos with your followers? Users can share through Instagram their joyful movements with their friends, family members, and beloved ones. For the Instagram account, you will need personal information like a contact number or phone number that must be shared.
Most of the people will find you on Instagram account those who saved your mobile number in contact or added you on the Facebook account can add you on Instagram account. If there is a problem to connect with your Instagram account. Therefore, they can visit your Instagram account to save your phone number to their contacts to connect to your account. However, if you want to learn how to remove the mobile number from your account below.
- 1 Tips to Remove Mobile Number from Instagram Account
- 2 Frequently Ask Question by People
Tips to Remove Mobile Number from Instagram Account
Do you want to maintain your account privacy by removing your phone number from your Instagram Account? You can easily follow a few steps to remove mobile or contact numbers.
Remove Mobile Number from Instagram Account on Phone
Maybe there are several reasons, of removing your contact or phone number from the Instagram account. Let’s do it in a few steps to follow:
- First login to your Instagram Account to delete your phone number
- Next, click on your Profile icon at the bottom
- Enter a verify Email Address to your Instagram Account first under Private Information in the E-mail address box
- Next, you will need to remove Two Factor Authentication option is enabled on the number
- Then tap on Edit Profile option
- Now, go to the text box just Remove your Mobile number
- Finally, tap on the Done option to remove your phone number from your Instagram account
Remove Mobile Number from Instagram Account on Computer
If you want to remove your contact number from the Instagram account on PC or Desktop. However, follow the below describe instructions:
- Log in to your Instagram Account on Desktop or PC
- Click on Profile icon from the upper right side of your screen
- Next click on Gear icon or Edit Profile option
- Select the Private and Security option from the pop-up window
- Click on the Edit Profile option from the left side of your screen
- Scroll down to the Phone Number and then simply Remove contact number
- Finally, click on the Submit option at the bottom to save the changes you made
Now the mobilenumber will be removed from your Instagram account. And prevent people to findyour personal information on your account.
Frequently Ask Question by People
Here are someof the below frequently asked questions by people and I replied with a shortanswer for your guidance:
How do I remove my number from Instagram?
Yes, you can remove your mobile or contact your Instagram account within few steps. If you want to know how to do it follow the above-given method.
How do I change my mobile number on Instagram?
Here are the steps to change your mobile or contact number on your Instagram account to keep your privacy:
- Click to login to Your account.
- Go to your Profile Edit option by clicking your Profile icon
- Scroll down to the Phone Number box
- Change your Contact number and click on Submit
- Finally, your phone number will change
Can you find someone’s Instagram with their phone number?
Yes, you can find or search for someone on Instagram with their mobile number. Therefore, you will need to save the phone number of the person in your contacts first. Type the number in your Instagram main search and enter to find your contact person.
If you want to unlink the phone number from your Instagram account on the iPhone or iOS device. Then you will need to follow the below steps:
- Open your Account and Login
- Add your Email address to your Instagram account
- Next, Verify your email address
- Visit your Instagram Settings
- Go to your Phone Number box and then tap on the X or cross symbol
- Next, tap on Done option
- Finally, your Phone number will be unlinked from your Instagram account