Celebrated Name:LeBron JamesReal Name/Full Name:LeBron Raymone James Sr.Parents:Gloria Marie James(Mother), Anthony McClelland(Father)Age:36 years oldBirth Date:30 December 1984Dead or Alive:He is Alive and Kicking, Not Dead.Birthplace:Akron, Ohio, USAEducation:St. Vincent-St. Mary High SchoolNationality:AmericanEthnicity:Afro-AmericanReligion:Roman CatholicismHeight:In centimeters- 203 cm
In meters- 2.03 m
In Feet Inches- 6′ 8″Weight:In Kilograms – 113 kg
In lbs – 250 lbsBody Type:AthleticFamous For:Highest-scoring NBA player by total career playoff pointsProfession:Professional basketball playerNet Worth in 2021:$500 MillionLast Updated:8th October 2021
They call him “The Face of NBA” he is among the world’s most influential athletes, among the top 100 most influential people in the world, Lebron James who is a basketballer and the man behind the end of Cleveland Cavalier’s trophy drought which had lasted over 52 years.
LeBron James’ net worth is a subject of interest considering in 2016 he was the highest-paid NBA player. Today LeBron James’ net worth has been evaluated and summed up to $500 million and considering his huge NBA salary, the endorsements deals and has business ventures Lebron James has truly had a successful career. Here are LeBron James’ biography and his net worth scrutiny in detail.
Table of Contents
- 1 Bio-Wiki, Real Name, Birthday, Parents, Siblings, Nationality, Ethnicity & Religion
- 2 Education: School, College, University
- 3 His Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements
- 4 Is LeBron James Married? Wife, Kids, Affair, Dating
- 5 Professional Career
- 6 LeBron James Net Worth, Salary & Income in 2021
- 7 11 Facts you need to know about
Bio-Wiki, Real Name, Birthday, Parents, Siblings, Nationality, Ethnicity & Religion
Born in Akron Ohio on December 30, 1984, LeBron Raymone James Sr. is an American professional basketball player in the NBA(National basketball association) for the Cleveland Cavalier. He was born to Gloria Marie who was 16 years of age when she bore him. He holds American nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnicity. He follows the Roman Catholicism religion.
Raised only by his mother, they struggled as a family since his mother had difficulties in finding a steady job. Therefore, they had to move from one house to another in their neighborhood. James never met his father who was also thought to be a street-basketball player.
His stepfather, Eddie Jackson was not present in his childhood since he spent many years in prison for fraud. Gloria his mother let him live with a foster family in order to have a better life which she could not provide him.
James was then taken in by Frank walker’s family who had been his coach since he introduced him to basketball at the age of nine.
Education: School, College, University
Although he had difficulties in studying, he went to St. Vincent-St. Mary High School but did not graduate in order to pursue his career of playing basketball.
His Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements
As of 8th October 2021, LeBron James is 36 years old and he is alive and kicking, not dead. He is 2.03 m tall and has a body weight of 113 kg. His body type Athletic.
Is LeBron James Married? Wife, Kids, Affair, Dating
At the age of 27, he proposed to his high school lover, Savannah Brinson during the New Year’s Eve party on December 31, 2011. After marrying each other in 2013, they were blessed with three children who are; LeBron James Jr. (13), Bryce Maximus James (10), and Zhuri James (3). Currently, they live in Miami suburb after James bought a three-story mansion for $9 million.
What is LeBron James’ marital status? Is he married/divorced/single or in a relationship?MarriedDoes he have any relationship affair?NoWho is he Dating in 2021? Name of Girlfriend:N/AWho is his current wife in 2021? (Name)Savannah James (m. 2013)Who is his Ex-Spouse(s)? (Name)N/ADoes he have any children?Yes (LeBron Jr. (b. 2004), Bryce (b. 2007), and Zhuri (b. 2014).
James showed a natural talent for basketball at an early age as he grew taller, having an athletic body bigger than his age mates. He first played for the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) as a youth where he led the team to their much success together with his friends.
In high school, James was recruited by his School and joined the basketball team in 1999 where he got attention by being the top basketball player in the country and started to be in the headlines of many magazines. He was then named two times, as the high school boys’ basketball player of the year by Parade magazine which has never happened in the magazine again.
James was selected by the NBA after school and led the team to the first finals in 2007, but they lost. James left Cavaliers in 2010 to join Miami Heat. He played with the team for four seasons where they won the championship in 2012 and 2013 consecutively. After his contract with The Heat, he returned to Claviers leading them to three consecutive finals in the following years even winning them a trophy ending a 52-year trophy drought.
Due to his success, LeBron James has won several awards and accolades among them 3NBA Championships, 5 NBA All-Defensive First Team, 13 time NBA All-Star, 2 Olympic Gold Medal winner, 2 NBA All-Star Game MVP, 11 time All NBA First Team and dozens of others. His other awards include the J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award for having an “outstanding service and being dedicated to the community”. Despite his surroundings, James had his best year in basketball games by getting average points, rebounds, assists, and steals of 3.16, 9.6, 4.6 and 3.4 respectively.
In 2006, the athlete won the bronze medal after playing for the US team and became the Most Valuable Player (MVP) among the youngest players. He is also an actor where he appeared in the 2015 film “Trainwreck” and has hosted ESPY Awards in 2007 known as the “Saturday Night Live” together with Jimmy Kimmel, a comedian. In addition to his achievements, James has also won two gold medals in the 2012 and 2008 games respectively. LeBron James net worth is as follow;
LeBron James Net Worth, Salary & Income in 2021
As of October 2021, LeBron James’ net worth is estimated to be about $500 million as he earns around $80 million annually, $25 million coming from his team and £55 million from endorsements. Here is how he has been able to earn his net worth of $500 million.
After skipping high school, he signed a $90 million endorsement deal with a shoe company known as Phil Knight. He made a deal with Nike worth $90 million, earned $30 million when Beats Electronics was acquired. In 1998, he signed another contract of $60 million with the Cavaliers. He was considered as the best seller of the year in 2011 for selling his jersey and also has the best shoes on the market.
Sprite, Powerade, Audemars Piguet, Coca-Cola, Samsung, Upper Deck cards, McDonald’s and Bubblicious bubble gum are other companies which he earns from after signing an endorsement contract with them. Due to his NBA salary and endorsement money, James is in the world’s highest-paid athletes list. To add up to his net worth, James owns “Spring Hill Entertainment” a production company.
11 Facts you need to know about
Being among the highest-paid and most influential sportsmen in the world, Lebron James’ net worth is not the only subject of discussion. His life has been scrutinized various times by the public criticized positively and negatively almost in equal measure. So, what is it about LeBron James that you might not know?
1. Despite his popularity, LeBron James was a subject in 2010 of a popular poll, and that’s being among the most disliked athletes in the world.
2. He loves Ohio State. He once said that if he didn’t choose the NBA and decided to go back to college, he would go to the state of Ohio and the best place at North Carolina University.
3. Are you a carton lover well you ain’t alone LeBron James too. in fact, he loves Family Guy, also SpongeBob SquarePants and his very favorite amongst all Tom & Jelly.
4. Talking of favorite things what’s your favorite or what was your favorite subject back then in high school? For LeBron James, he really loved Earth science. Can you just picture LeBron James being a scientist?
5. Lebron Jones is among the current owners of Liverpool FC. He has the money to spend, so it doesn’t come as a surprise if some of his investment is tied to Liverpool FC
6. Do you know that at one-point Lebron James used to live with his football coach at their home because the situation was bad and the mother could not afford a suitable home? Lebron James stayed at Walker’s home for several months, and it was here that Lebron James was introduced to basketball.
7. LeBron James coach used to punish him every time he cursed with ten pushups, and this is not a bad thing besides it’s a great physical stature
8. James skipped fourth grade after being ashamed of his mother who was jailed for a week for minor offenses.
9. He ended his football career after he broke his wrist in the AAU games in his senior year.
10. He keeps the secret of his height by referring to himself as the “basketball man” and has refused to be measured.
11. When shooting the ball, he uses his right hand but does all his other work like eating and writing using his left hand.
Of the court, he works to help others as a philanthropist; he owns the LeBron James Family Foundation, a charity foundation based in Akron. He raises money for the foundation by conducting a bike marathon (bike-a-thon). He also plans to provide scholarships in 2021 for 2,300 children partnering with the University of Akron.
As a member of the NBA team, he was considered to be poor while starting his career in defense but he kept on improving until he was the best and now he is ranked as the most influential and popular athlete in America. He was elected as the first vice president of a basketball association, and his colleges refer to him as the face of the NBA.