Due to many reasons, people are unable to come outside of their homes to watch movies in theaters. But now a day the most serious reason for the current situation of COVID-19 is still out of control, and as a result, there are a lot of people stuck at home. Also, many of the movie theaters remain closed, and will likely stay that way for months to come. Because of that people are now connecting to the streaming services more and more at home. There are many best app for online streaming services. That includes HBO NOW and HBO Go streaming services. Now there is a new method to watch HBO with your friends while stay or stuck at home. They are unable to come outside to watch movies together like previously in normal situations.
Scener, which already give permission to the users to watch Netflix TV shows and movies with friends and family member? Now remotely has entered into an agreement with WarnerMedia. It let the Chrome extension to officially access the movie and show on HBO on either HBO Now or HBO Go. That means you can watch content like Westworld, Big Little Lies, and Game of Thrones, along with major movies like Shaw, Hobbes, and Joker, and others at a similar time with up to 20 peoples or friends on your Mac, Windows, or Chromebook.
Read: How to Manage Profiles for Adults and Kids on HBO Max
How to watch HBO Go and HBO Now with your friends using Scener
If you want to watch HBO Now and HBO Go now with your friends then it is pretty simple. You will need to add and set up the Scener Chrome extension to begin watching HBO content (Shows & Movies) with friends.
- Open your Google Chrome browser on your device
- Go to Chrome Webstore and find the Scener Chrome extension
- Now Add the Scener Chrome extension to your browser
- When you download and Install the Scener Chrome extension
- Click on the Scener Logo from the top right side corner
- Then select the Scener menu on the top right corner of the screen and Click the HBO Settings option
- Make sure you have an HBO Now (if you have a paid streaming HBO Now service) or HBO Go subscription (if you have a paid cable HBO subscription). Choose which one you are signed up for
- Now select the Create Private Theater option in the extension
- Then click on the HBO
- Finally, visit the HBO movie or show you wish to watch and send the included URL or Link to your friends
As Scener Support Bigger Parties
The Scener looking for plans to bring an upcoming new update that will increase support for larger parties. It will also update soon to increase support for watching HBO content (Movies and Shows) with a live group or live host using video chat.
Scener: Watch HBO NOW remotely with friends
To watch HBO Now remotely with friends then you will need to download and Install the Scener Chrome extension. It will create a private theater where you and your friends can view or watch together, remotely.
What do You need?
All view requires having a desktop computer or laptop, the Google Chrome browser with the installed Scener Chrome extension, and an HBO NOW subscription. To read for more detail to learn then go to Scener & HBO.
What is the difference between HBO GO and HBO now?
Let’s show you the main difference between HBO Now and HBO GO is how you get them. HBO Go is an on-the-go feature that comes with a cable subscription or Amazon Prime. HBO NOW is and a la cart streaming option. The cost or prices are a little different, too, but the content you will get from each exactly the same.