Do you know how to use your Android smartphone as a Bluetooth Keyboard or Mouse? Nowadays you can use your Android phone as a Bluetooth keyboard or mouse without downloading or installing anything. This process can work for all like Macs, Windows, Smart TVs, Chromebooks, and any other platform you could pair or connected with a regular Bluetooth mouse or Keyboard. Let’s teach you how to do it.
It is not a new idea of using a tablet or phone as a wireless mouse or keyboard. However, the downside to many solutions is that they need software app on both sides. You require any application on your tablet or phone and a companion software or app on ther receiving device.
The process that you will learn only needs software or app on your Android smartphone or tablet. the receiving device will then pair to connect to it just like any other Bluetooth mouse or keyboard. It is so simple and easier to set up and use.
Read: How to Enable and Use Google Chrome’s “Reading List” on Android
What’s you need to connect Android phone as a Bluetooth mouse and Keyboard?
If you are looking for the best result, the receiving device should have Bluetooth 2.0 version and run. You should use the below devices.
- Android version 4.4 or higher
- Apple iOS, iPadOS 13, or higher version only keyboard supported)
- Windows 8 or Windows 10 or higher
- Chrome OS.
How to Use Your Android Phone as a Bluetooth Keyboard or Mouse
Lets me show you that how to user your Android phone as a Bluetooth keyboard or Mouse. Here are the following instructions to follow:
Download Serverless Bluetooth App or Advanced Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse
You will need to download Serverless Bluetooth or Advanced Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse on your Android Smartphone or tablet from the Google Play Store
- Tap or click on the app to open it.
- You will be notified with a message telling you to make your device visible to other Bluetooth devices for 300 seconds.
- Tap on Allow to begin option.
- Enable or Turn on Bluetooth on your Android phone
Setting up Serverless Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse for PC/Phone
Once you finish the downloading and installation of Serverless Bluetooth or Advance Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard for PC/Phone. Then you will need to set up the app to connect with your Android device to your PC.
- Next tap on the Main Menu or three-line hamburger menu icon in the top-left corner to navigate the menu
- Now choose the Bluetooth Devices from the menu Or you can Tap on the Plus icon from the top right corner to add devices
- Go to the bottom-right corner of your display screen and tap on the floating Add Device option
- After that, you will require to confirm that the receiving device is in Bluetooth pairing mode. You can type pairing mode by opening the receiving device’s Bluetooth settings.
- If you are using Windows 10 then Go to the Settings menu and click on the Add Devices option and select the Bluetooth & Other Devices option.
- Turn back in the Android application, you will view the device appear in the search menu. Select it to start and proceed.
- You will need to confirm once asked that the pairing cod matches on both devices. Accept the menus on both devices in case the codes match up.
- When your Android smartphone has been successfully connected, you can select to Use This Device.
- You are now looking at a trackpad. Just drag your finger around the screen to move the mouse on the receiving device.
- Tap on the Keyboard icon to enter the text from the top right corner of the display screen. You do not require to enter a text box in the application to use the keyboard. Just start pressing keys.
Above all discussion will enough for you. Again, this applies or works on nearly any platform with Bluetooth 4.0 or a higher version. You can use it on an iPad device on the go, connected to your computer, or on a smart TV. It is a handy tool to have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the frequently asked questions by different people and might you are interested to read it.
Can I use my Android phone as a Bluetooth keyboard?
Go to your Android, turn on Bluetooth in case it is not already enabled. To turn Bluetooth, just go to the mobile Settings and Bluetooth. Tap on the slider button to turn it on. Then, enable your Bluetooth keyboard and put it into pairing mode. On the Bluetooth screen, your Android phone should search automatically for and located your keyboard.
How to Use Android phone as mouse Bluetooth
To use your Android smartphone as mouse Bluetooth to control your PC. Just root your smartphone. Then download and Install the Bluetooth Plus application, and then take your pick from any of the Bluetooth keyboard/mouse applications available on the Google Play Store.
How to Use an Android Phone as USB keyboard for PC?
The gPad is one of the best and perfect options for use with keyboard functionality on your Android smartphone device. Confirm it you have the gPad client on your Android phone and install the gPad Server Client on your PC. The applications work with both Windows and Mac devices.