ByUmar Ali – March 30, 2021
Do you know how to save posts and manage your collection on Instagram? How to Create and Use Instagram Collections? Instagram is one of the best social media platforms for sharing posts and stories. If you follow amazing hashtags on Instagram, you will see many of the posts that you want to save for referring or other reasons to later. The below post is regarding learning how to use the Save feature to store posts for later and organize them in collections.
Read: How to Send Message From Instagram To a Facebook Friend
How to Save Posts on Instagram
You can save post on Instagram for later on and adding it to a Collection could not be simple (Getting those save posts is a different story altogether). Let us show you how to save Instagram posts for creating collections.
- Open Instagram App on your Mobile phone
- Once you come across an IG post you wish to bookmark
- Just tap on the Save option at the bottom-right corner of the post you want to save (It appears up as a Bookmark icon)
- After pressing the button, IG will save it to the All Posts Section
- Then you will also view an Add to Collection option appear (If you previously created Collections) otherwise you have to create the collection first.
- One of the best processes to add a post to a Collection. Just press and hold the Save button to open the Add to a Collection box.
Read: How to Secretly Read Instagram Messages? Turn Off Read Receipts
How to Create and Use Instagram Collections
If you are using it for the first time to add a post to a Collection then you will need to create a collection first. Let’s show you how to create and use the Instagram collections.
- Tap on the Plus icon (+)
- Next enter give the Collect a name and press the Done option
- The post will save to the newly created Collection
- Now you can save the post to an existing Collection, just press and hold the Save option and then tap the Collection.
Read: How to Send Selfie Stickers on Instagram
How to Find Saved Posts on Instagram
If you want to find saved posts on Instagram. IG has tucked the saved option behind a menu. Here are the following steps:
- Go to the bottom of the social media application
- Tap on the Profile icon
- Then press the Main Menu at the top right corner
- Now select the Saved option from the list
- You should now view the entire of your Collections. In case you wish to explore all your saved posts, press the All Posts option
- Now you can go down through and press a post to quickly jump to it.
Read: How to Filter Out Offensive Comments on Instagram
How to Manage Your Posts and Collections on Instagram
As we use the Save function to curate your Collections, you mith sometime wish to delete posts or permanently remove Collections. Here is how to manage your posts and Collections.
- Go to your Profile and Saved sections
- Tap on a Collection
- Press the more menu option in the upper right corner of the screen
- In case you wish to delete permanently the Collection then tap on the Delete Collection button
- Then tap the Delete button from the next screen to confirm the action
- Tap on the Edit Collection option in case you wish to edit the Collection. From here you can change the cover image and Collection’s name.
- Instagram also has a batch unsaved feature. Tap on the Select option from the menu and here you can select all posts you wish to remove.
- Press the Remove option. In case you are in the All Posts section, the label will read, Unsave.
After the above guide now you are able to save and collect inspiring and interesting IG posts, and how to make Instagram work better for you.
Here are frequently Asked question by different people and might you are interested to read it.
How to view saved collections on Instagram
If you want to see the saved collection you have created. Go to your Instagram profile by tapping on profile photo and tap in the upper right side and select the Saved option
How to save posts on Instagram to camera roll
You can save Instagram videos posted to your IG story. Tap to open the IG app. In case you posted a story to your Instagram profile, you can save that IG story to your camera roll. Once you view the photo or video from your story you wish to save, select the three-dot icon in the bottom right corner. Tap on the Save in the pop-up menu.
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppUmar Alihttps://www.dowpie.comUmar Ali is a passionate content writer. He feeds many blogs with his unique content. He loves creating contents tutorial content. And contribute many guest articles on different websites.