ByUmar Ali – June 26, 2020
Do you know how to save a Web page as a PDF in Microsoft Edge browser? You can learn how you can easily save any webpage on the internet as a PDF file within a few seconds, on the Microsoft Edge web browser. If you are using the Microsoft Edge web browser and you would want to make a copy of a web page for the upcoming days. I will make it easy for you to print the web page to a PDF file on both Mac and Windows 10 platforms.
It’s very uncomplicated and easy to do or understand how you can save and share web pages these days. You can bookmark it on your Microsoft Edge web browser for ease of access, or share the URL with someone else to view the webpage. Let’s walk through the following steps to save a web page as a PDF file in the Microsoft Edge browser.
Read: How to Translate a Web Page Automatically in Microsoft Edge
How to Save a Web page as a PDF File Using Computer/Mac
These steps work for Windows 10 and Macs with only little differences in graphical appearance.
- Open your Microsoft Edge Web browser on your device
- Go to the web page you want to save as a PDF
- Click on the Three-dots or Menu option from the top right side corner of the web browser
- Select the Print option from a drop-down menu once open
- You can also press the Ctrl + P (Windows) or Cmd + P (Mac) shortcut keys on your keyboard to open the Print window
- The Print window will open and see the preview of the web page of what will look when you save it as a PDF file.
- Click on the Drop-down menu with Printer labeled and select the Microsoft Print to PDF or Save as PDF option from the menu
- Go to the Layout section select the orientation of the PDF file such as Portrait (vertical) or Landscape (horizontal). Click on the Landscape or Portrait in the Layout section
- When you preview the complete web page and see that you require to save a few pages in place of the entire document, then click on the text entry box and enter a range of page number or the page number you would like to save
- Once you are read the select the Save button in the Print window
- A Save as dialog will open the choose the path or destination on your PC where you want to like to save the PDF file
- You can rename the file here if necessary as well and then click Save option
After that, the window will close and the website will be saved as a PDF file in the location you chose. Open to your save place, click to open the PDF file, and view if it looks as you want. If not you can change the settings in the Print Preview window and save it again.
Read: How to Clear and Disable Autofill Info Microsoft Edge Browser
How to Save Web page as a PDF on Microsoft Edge browser Using Android
Here are these steps to print or save a web page as a PDF on Microsoft Edge using Android:
- Tap to Open Microsoft Edge app on your Mobile
- Visit the Web page you want to save as a PDF
- Select the Three-dots or More option at the bottom center of your screen
- Select the Print option from the pop-up window once appear to you
- Tap on the down arrow next to Printer then choose the Save as PDF option from the drop-down menu
- Tap on the down arrow if you want to change the Orientation, Page range
- Select the PDF button
- Choose the destination on your mobile device and then tap on the Save option
Read: How to export Google Docs to PDF file
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppUmar Alihttps://www.dowpie.comUmar Ali is a passionate content writer. He feeds many blogs with his unique content. He loves creating contents tutorial content. And contribute many guest articles on different websites.