How to Save a Web Page as a PDF in Firefox Browser
ByUmar Ali - June 28, 2020
Do you know how to save a Web page as a PDF in Firefox browser? You can easily save any web page on the internet as a PDF file within a few seconds, on the Firefox web browser. If you are using the Firefox web browser and you would want to make a copy of a web page for the upcoming days. I will make it easy for you to print the web page to a PDF file on both Mac and Windows 10 platforms. You can also save a web page as a PDF in Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome browsers.
It’s very uncomplicated and easy to do or understand how you can save and share web pages these days. You can bookmark it on your Firefox web browser for ease of access, or share the URL with someone else to view the web page. Let’s walk through the following steps to save a web page as a PDF file in the Firefox browser.
Read: How to Open Mozilla Firefox Private browsing window
How to Save a Web page as a PDF Mozilla Firefox Browser Computer
These steps work for Windows 10 and Mac with only little differences in graphical appearance.
- Open your Firefox Web browser on your device
- Go to the web page you want to save as a PDF
- Click on the Three-dots or Menu option from the top right side corner of the web browser
- Select the Print option from a drop-down menu once open
- You can also press the Ctrl + P (Windows) shortcut keys on your keyboard to open the Print window
- The Print window will open and view the preview of the web page of what will look when you save it as a PDF file.
- Select the Drop-down menu with Printer labeled and select the Microsoft Print to PDF option from the menu
- Go to the Layout section select the orientation of the PDF file such as Portrait (vertical) or Landscape (horizontal). Click on the Landscape or Portrait in the Layout section
- When you preview the complete web page and see that you require to save a few pages in place of the entire document, then click on the text entry box and enter a range of page number or the page number you would like to save
- When done then click on the Save button in the Print window
- A Save as dialog will open the choose the destination on your PC where you want to like to save the PDF file
- You can change or rename the PDF file here if necessary as well and then click Save option
After that, the window will close and the website will be saved as a PDF file in the location you chose. Open to your save place, click to open the PDF file, and view if it looks as you want. If not you can change the settings in the Print Preview window and save it again.
Read: How to Edit Web Page Firefox using Web Console
How to Save Web page as a PDF on Firefox browser Using Android
Here are these steps to print or save a web page as a PDF on Firefox using Android:
- Tap to open the Firefox browser on your Android
- Select the More or Three-dot icon in the top right side corner
- Select the Share option from the menu
- Then tap on the Printer icon once a pop-up window appears to you on the screen
- Tap on the down arrow next to Printer then choose the Save as PDF or Microsoft Print to PDF option from the drop-down menu
- Tap on the down arrow if you want to change the Orientation, Page range
- Select the PDF button
- Choose the destination on your mobile device and then tap on the Save option
Read: How to Remove & Disable Autofill Form Firefox browser
How to Save a Web Page as a PDF Using Firefox on a Mac
Let’s show how to save a web page as a PDF using Firefox on a Mac device in the following steps:
- Open Firefox browser on your Mac
- Visit the web page you want to save as a PDF file
- Now click on the Three-horizontal lines or Hamburger icon in the top right corner
- Select the Print option from the menu that appear to you
- You can also Press the Cmd + P (Mac)
- When the Print window dialog open, find a small drop-down menu labeled PDF in the bottom left corner. Click on it
- Select the Save as PDF option from the list of options
- Type to enter a file name for the PDF in the save dialog that open,
- select the destination where you want to save it,
- Then Select the Save option
Read: Install IDM Add-ons on Firefox browser manually
The PDF file of the web page will be save in the destination you selected.
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppUmar Alihttps://www.dowpie.comUmar Ali is a passionate content writer. He feeds many blogs with his unique content. He loves creating contents tutorial content. And contribute many guest articles on different websites.