ByUmar Ali – June 27, 2020
Do you know how to save a Web page as a PDF in Chrome browser? Let’s show how you can easily save any webpage on the internet as a PDF file within a few seconds, on the Chrome web browser. If you are using the Chrome web browser and you would want to make a copy of a web page for the upcoming days. I will make it easy for you to print the web page to a PDF file on both Mac and Windows 10 platforms. You can also save a web page as a PDF in Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox browsers.
It’s very uncomplicated and easy to do or understand how you can save and share web pages these days. You can bookmark it on your Chrome web browser for ease of access, or share the URL with someone else to view the webpage. Let’s walk through the following steps to save a web page as a PDF file in the Chrome browser.
Read: How to Edit Web Page Chrome Browser Developer Tools
How to Save a Web Page as a PDF in Chrome Browser Using PC/Mac
These steps work for Windows 10 and Macs with only little differences in graphical appearance.
- Open your Chrome Web browser on your device
- Go to the web page you want to save as a PDF
- Click on the Three-dots or Menu option from the top right side corner of the web browser
- Select the Print option from a drop-down menu once open
- You can also press the Ctrl + P (Windows) or Cmd + P (Mac) shortcut keys on your keyboard to open the Print window
- The Print window will open and view the preview of the web page of what will look when you save it as a PDF file.
- Select the Drop-down menu with Printer labeled and select the Save as PDF option from the menu
- Go to the Layout section select the orientation of the PDF file such as Portrait (vertical) or Landscape (horizontal). Click on the Landscape or Portrait in the Layout section
- When you preview the complete web page and see that you require to save a few pages in place of the entire document, then click on the text entry box and enter a range of page number or the page number you would like to save
- When done then click on the Save button in the Print window
- A Save as dialog will open the choose the destination on your PC where you want to like to save the PDF file
- You can change or rename the PDF file here if necessary as well and then click Save option
After that, the window will close and the website will be saved as a PDF file in the location you chose. Open to your save place, click to open the PDF file, and view if it looks as you want. If not you can change the settings in the Print Preview window and save it again.
Read: How to Disable and Clear Autofill Form Google Chrome
How to Save Web page as a PDF on Chrome browser Using Android
Here are these steps to print or save a web page as a PDF on Chrome using Android:
- Tap to open the Chrome browser on your Android
- Select the More or Three-dot icon in the top right side corner
- Select the Share option from the menu
- Then tap on the Printer icon once a pop-up window appears to you on the screen
- Tap on the down arrow next to Printer then choose the Save as PDF option from the drop-down menu
- Tap on the down arrow if you want to change the Orientation, Page range
- Select the PDF button
- Choose the destination on your mobile device and then tap on the Save option
Read: How to Open Google Chrome Private Browse Incognito
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppUmar Alihttps://www.dowpie.comUmar Ali is a passionate content writer. He feeds many blogs with his unique content. He loves creating contents tutorial content. And contribute many guest articles on different websites.