Do you know how to make your Facebook post shareable? To allow people to share your Facebook post. Maybe you have a friend or family member wishing to share one of your Facebook posts with more audience. You are lucky Facebook lets you edit the visibility status of your single posts and it is very easy to do so. Have you ever made a Facebook post hoping it would your followers and friends would share it, only to search out they do not ever view a share button? That can happen in case you do not set up the right audience on a post.
Read: How to Change the Language on Your Facebook Account
- 1 How to Allow People to Share Your Post on Facebook:
- 2 FAQ: Frequently Ask Questions
To changing in your individual Facebook posts and make them shareable to allow other people to see without impacting your complete Facebook privacy settings. Whether it be a photo of your artwork or an informational post, or just some meme. To doing so insert or adds a Share button to your posts that your followers and friends can use. Let’s show you how to make your Facebook post shareable.
To enable the share button on your Facebook post then follow these guidelines to change a post’s audience are the same for both smartphone phones (Android, iPhone, and iPad phones) and desktop (Windows, Linux, Mac, and Chromebook).
- Go to your Facebook and log in to your account
- Then find the post that you want to make shareable
- Click on the three dots of the Facebook post at the top-right corner
- Select the Edit Audience or Edit Privacy (Old version) option from the menu that appears after selecting the three-dots
- Then Select Audience window or Edit Privacy menu will open and here select the Public option at the top
That’s all you set up. Your followers and friends will now be able to see a Share option below your post. They can select the Share button option to share your post with others wherever they want. Happy sharing!
If you want to another post then you will need to repeat this method for every post that you want to make a shareable post.
FAQ: Frequently Ask Questions
Let’s show some of the following frequently asked questions by different people and might you are interested to read it.
Find your post on Facebook and select the Share option on the below right corner of your post to navigate the dropdown menu. Now choose Share to Group then select the private group you are in. The post should be shared with the private group. Anyone else who wishes to share it outside can visit the original post and share it from there.
To make a Facebook post shareable in 2021 then just find the post and select the three-dot icon from the top right side of the post you wish to make shareable. Then click on the Edit Audience option from the drop-down menu. Select Audience window will appear. Choose the Public option from the available list to make the Facebooks post shareable.
Most of the users using Facebook via mobile phone. If they want to make a Facebook post shareable on the Facebook mobile app then follow these steps:
- Go to the post you want to make it shareable and tap on the three dots icon at the top right corner side
- Tap on the Edit Audience or Edit Privacy option in the pop-up menu
- In the Select Audience or Privacy, menu tap on the Public checkbox option
- Select the Done option at the right corner of the screen.