ByUmar Ali – October 19, 2020
Do you know how to save or download videos from Twitter? If you see something cool? Grab it and keep it to your device. Twitter is a place of all kinds of content and videos have become a major feature on Twitter, with both casual users and major brands uploading video clips on a regular basis. Sharing and Watching videos content on Twitter is fairly easy. It is very easy to download and save an image or text from the social media platform, but saving a video to computers, smartphones or tablet is a bit more complicated so users are forced to find alternative ways of downloading their favorite Twitter video clips. Read: How to Mute Unmute Twitter Threads on Web and App
Whether you are using a smartphone or computer, here are a few simple steps on how to download or save videos from the Twitter social media platform so you can watch them wherever and whenever you would like.
Read: Download Netflix movies offline view & watch on All devices
Why you want Download Videos From Twitter?
There are a lot of reasons why you might be want to save or download videos from Twitter, but how you know it depends on which device you are using. From a laptop computer or desktop, you will want to use a dedicated Twitter video download websites. Smartphone device users, on the other hand, will find it is simpler to install an application to download Twitter videos.
Note: These instructions apply to all platforms and all devices.
Read: IDM download update 2020 Internet Download Manager
The best ways to download videos from Twitter
Here the best ways to download videos from Twitter from Safari, Chrome, or Other Web Browser with DownloadTwittervideo.com. You can also download videos from Twitter to an Android, Tablet, and iPhone or iPad using various applications.
Read: How to Save or Download YouTube video offline
How to Download Videos from Twitter from Safari, Chrome or Other Web Browser
It is the most simple and easiest way to download Twitter videos on a Desktop or PC. It does not need the installation of any additional software.
- Go to the Twitter.com with your web browser
- Log in to your Twitter account
- Find the video you want to save or download and drop test filmed outside the Apple Store.
- Right-click on the date beside to the account handle or Click on the Up arrow at the bottom right side of the video
- Click on the Copy link address from the menu
- Open the DownloadTwitterVideo.com and paste the tweet’s link address in the field box
- Select the MP4 Hd for a high-resolution version or MP4 for a low-resolution version
- Right-click on the Green option button in the box below
- Click to Rename the video using your web browser’s dialog box and select the Save option
Note: These steps use for the Chrome browser, which applies similarly across Mac, Windows, and Linux. Other browsers may have various labels for the same action.
Read: Download Facebook Videos Easy Methods
How to download videos from Twitter to an iPhone or iPad
The owners of iPhone and iPad devices have to put in a little bit more work than Android users to download or save videos from Twitter, and it can also be more convoluted and time-consuming.
- Tap to open the Apple App Store on your iPhone or iPad
- Download the Free app, MyMedia App, or Documents by Redaddle on to your iPhone or iPad device
- Now open the Twitter App and locate the Video with the tweet you would like to download
- Tap on the Tweet so it expands on the entire display. Select the share icon to the right side at the bottom of your device screen
- Select the Share Tweet Via
- Click on the Copy Link
- Now exit from your Twitter app and tap to open the Documents by Readdle. tap on the Compass icon to the lower right to open the web browser
- Go to the twdown.net site in the web browser’s search bar. Double press the Enter Video Link’ field and press the past to past the Video’s Twitter link. Press the Download once the link is in the field
- Next, go down and choose the download quality (1280 x 720, 480 x 270, or 640 x 360) of your preference.
- Finally, Rename the video file and tap on done
Read: How to Download Photos from Instagram Android iOS PC
How to download videos from Twitter to an Android phone or tablet
Unlike the PC the method above, saving videos on an Android device needs an additional app, but can still be performed quickly.
- Download and Install the Download Twitter Videos app or +Download App to your Android phone or tablet
- Tap to open the Twitter app and log into your account
- Find the video and open it you want to download or save in your Twitter app and tap on the Share icon
- Tap on the Download Twitter or +Download App from the list of the apps you can share the video. The video will download automatically.
- Tap on the Download button and select which version you would like to save the video to your phone or tablet. In case the video does not start downloading automatically,
- You might also have to grant it permission to save videos on your device; tap the Allow if you are asked
Read: How to View Restore & Download Your Old Instagram Stories
Tip: You can also copy the Twitter video link from a web browser, the official app is not needed.
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppUmar Alihttps://www.dowpie.comUmar Ali is a passionate content writer. He feeds many blogs with his unique content. He loves creating contents tutorial content. And contribute many guest articles on different websites.