ByUmar Ali – November 3, 2019
AutoComplete or AutoFill is a feature in the most modern browser like Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox, etc. So the AutoFill feature makes filling out forms easier and fast by keeping information that you have to use previously. However, it will make your work or things to do fast for the next time in the future. So if you don’t know how to use this function and storing your information or data automatically. Then you are here to scroll down to below contents. You will learn how to disable it and revoke browser to avoid storing information.
But what you will do when that information is expired or just plain wrong or misspelt. So you have to clear or delete all your autofill information like other internet browsers. Let’s show how to disable first the AutoFill feature and then delete or clear suggestions.
Furthermore, you can also edit data to correct for future use instead of deleting it permanently.
- 1 How to Disable AutoFill Feature in Opera Browser
- 2 How to Delete or Clear AutoFill Suggestions in Opera Browser
- 3 Alternatives Ways to Clear and Delete AutoFill Feature On Opera Browser
How to Disable AutoFill Feature in Opera Browser
Yes, you can disable theAutoFill feature to stop storing your information automatically. So here arethe steps to turn it off this functions
- Open your Opera browser
- Click the Opera Name at the top left side
- Select the Settings option from the menu
- Click the Advanced option and then Privacy & Security option
- Scroll down to the AutoFill category
- Next, click the Addresses and More option
- Select the Toggle to switch off or turn off
How to Delete or Clear AutoFill Suggestions in Opera Browser
If you want to remove ordelete your autofill suggestions or search browsing history in the Operabrowser. So follow the steps for your guidance
- Click to Open your Opera browser first
- Next, click on the Opera name to open the menu
- Select the Settings option
- Then click the Advanced option and then click the Privacy & Settings
- Remove the Addresses click on the Three-dots and select the Remove option
- Under the Privacy and Settings click the Clear and Browsing data option
- Check the Checkboxes in the basic you want to clear
- In the Advance also check the Checkbox and especially the Autofill form data
- Finally, press the Clear data button
- So you will all autofill data will remove
So the above is theprocess to disable AutoFill feature and delete or remove your browsing historyon the Opera browser.
Alternatives Ways to Clear and Delete AutoFill Feature On Opera Browser
Let’s show some of thealternatives ways to turning off and clear autofill form data info on yourbrowser. If you also among those people who want to disable and remove autofilldata info on opera so read the below for your guidance.
How do I turn off autofill inopera?
You can turn off autofill in opera in the following steps
- Click to Open Opera browser
- Then click the Opera button and select the Settings option
- Click the Advanced option
- Next, Privacy and Security option
- So click the addresses and more under autofill
- Then click the Toggle to Turn off
How do I get rid of suggestionson opera?
Yes, you can get rid of deletethe suggestions on the Opera browser in the following steps.
- Click to Open browser
- Then click the Main Menu on Opera
- Then select the Settings option
- Click the Advanced option
- Turn off the Toggle under the Start Page beside the Show Speed Dial Suggestions
Note: So the search data suggestions will not showing right away after the installation of Opera. But the will be generated eventually depending on the browsing history.
In conclusion, you use autofill form data for a single user or multiple addresses. But at work, you may enter different addresses filling each individual forms. Therefore, you may not need to store the data by Opera. However, you simply disable and remove the data permanently and stop storing any further input.
Modern browsers with Autofill option to disable
Similarly, you can use a similar option to stop autofill and disable on the feature on different modern browsers as follows:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppUmar Alihttps://www.dowpie.comUmar Ali is a passionate content writer. He feeds many blogs with his unique content. He loves creating contents tutorial content. And contribute many guest articles on different websites.