How to Create a Seamless Looping Video for Instagram
Do you know how to make seamless looping videos for Instagram? Instagram is becoming ever-growing popular around the world. It is the best social media platform for sharing videos and photos with your followers and friends. Now you can post longer videos on Instagram as I share with you in my previous post. In this article, we will teach you to make a video in multiple loops on Instagram in a few steps. You can get the best tools to trim or to cut longer videos files and convert to a short clip in different loops to make a longer video. Let’s scroll down to show the methods of making a looping video with the best app as well as online tools for your Smartphone device.
- How to Make Looping Videos for Instagram
- Frequently Ask Question by People
How to Make Looping Videos for Instagram
Here you can learn to create loop videos on Instagram in two simple ways.Let’s show how to do it in the following ways:
How to Use Online Tool for Looping video on Instagram
You can use the online tool for video loop on Instagram in the followingsteps:
- You will need to open Kapwing.com with your browser for looping video for Instagram online
- Next on the website’s page click Products option
- Click on the Collection of Products option
- Scroll down and click on Loop Video option
- After the Loop Video page will open on your screen
- Now you can either click on Upload your Video option or Copy or Paste the URL of video file in the Past a URL box to make a loop of the video
- Choose the Period-time you want for the Video clip and select your preferred loop video length
- Go to the bottom and press the Create button
- You will need to wait for a few seconds to load your Video Clip
- After that, you will get longer than what you uploaded to the site before
- Finally, click on the Download option to download your video
Now you will be ready to share your loop video on Instagram.
How to Using App for Video Loop for Instagram Android
If the above method of looping video for Instagram is not suitable for you. Then you can download an app on your Mobile device. Here are the following steps of how to using an official app for video loop on Instagram:
- Go to your Google Play store on your Mobile
- Find and Install the Boomerang App for Loop video on Instagram
- Next tap to open the App on your phone
- Once the App open then simply point your Camera towards something that’s moving
- Go to the bottom tap and hold the Shoot option and keep hold the camera until the app completes the process of loop making
- You will see the Preview of your video on the Boomerang app once the process finishes
- Next, click on the Save option if you agree with the result
- After that, the Loop video will save to your photo album
- Finally, you can share it on Instagram whenever you wish
Note: Remember that you canshare video loop directly to Instagram or Facebook from the App.
How to Loop Videos for Instagram on the iPhone device
You can use the Looper app on your iPhone device to export a video looping version from your iPhone without sacrificing sound or requiring you to purchase the app. You will need to download the app on your device in the following steps:
How to download Looper App on iPhone
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone device
- Download Looper app on your iPhone
- Scroll down and tap on the Red App with a white infinity sign
- Open the App and enter your Apple ID password or iPhone’s Touch ID
Steps to Loop videos for Instagram on iPhone
- Tap to open the Looper app on your device
- On the Looper tap the Plus icon (+)
- Choose the Camera Roll from the menu
- Then tap on the All Photo option
- Select a Video or scroll down until you find the video
- Then tap Choose option when video open in the looper app
- Tap on the Repeated option
- Drag the Slider until the end when you see Play Clip Indefinitely (loop max 50 times)
- Tick the Checkbox at the right of the slider
- Lastly, tap on the Download button at the bottom
- Press the Yes option to export the video
- Select the orientation as Portrait or Landscape
- Choose the Yes option to save the video in your camera roll
- Finally, again tap Yes option when your video successfully saved
After that, you can watch or play your looping video from the Photos and then going to the video to open it.
Frequently Ask Question by People
Let’s show some of the frequently asked questions by people and withshortly replied by us for your information.
Can I loop a video on Instagram?
Yes, now you can loop videos on Instagram over and over as per the abovehas given way on your iPhone and Android devices. As per the latest app videosin your feed will loop endlessly instead of stopping after once playing.
Is there a way to make a video loop?
Here is another easiest way to a loop a video on Instagram with a fewsteps:
- Open theInfiniteLooper.com
- Next click in the Search Box and past the YouTube Link
- Your video will play on Loop
- You can loop a certain section of the video by a click of the scrolling timeline below of the video
Can I loop a video on iPhone?
Yes, you can loop a video on your iPhone device and learn how then readthe above-given method on how to loop a video on an iPhone device forInstagram.
What is looping on Instagram?
Maybe you know that Instagram Loop giveaway to increase the strategy ofwhich businesses and bloggers have come to beat the Instagram algorithm rulesand to gain new followers.
How do you post a loop on Instagram?
You can post to use a live photo on Instagram in the following steps:
- Tap to open the Instagram app
- Next, select the Camera option
- Then create a New story and Swipe up to choose a Live Photo
- When uploading a Live Photo and tap and Hold on your screen.
- Then use the 3D Touch to make the Boomerang
- After that, Post the Boomerang on your Story
- Finally, Compose to reset to your post as you like to share