ByUmar Ali – February 23, 2021
Do you know how to add or remove a Watch Face on your Apple Watch? Functional and decorative watch faces are come preloaded with significant features of the Apple Watch. It is pretty simple to choose one and tweak their appearance. There is also a big collection of extra watch faces, ranging from stylish to downright fun. In fact, you can do it on your iPhone or from the Watch itself. And in case you are tired of your current choices, you can always add a new one. Let’s show you how to add a new watch face to Apple Watch.
Read: How to Use Memoji During a FaceTime Call on iPhone and iPad
- 1 Who Can Access Watch Faces?
- 2 Support Various Complication and Style
- 3 How to Add a New Watch Face to Apple Watch
- 4 How to Add a New Apple Watch Face Using iPhone
- 5 How to Delete Apple Watch faces on your Apple Watch
- 6 How to Delete Apple Watch faces on your iPhone
- 7 FAQ
Who Can Access Watch Faces?
The users of Series four or the latest one of the Apple Watch and are running watchOS seven or higher have to approach to use a lot of various watch faces, entire of then can be adjusted or customized with different complications, styles, and colors.
Support Various Complication and Style
To make most complications by adding Infograph watch face, with support of eight various complication and styles of beautiful typography or California watch face. In case you wish to keep things digital, you cannot go wrong with the Infographics Modular. And of course, the most fun in the animation of them all is Memoji watch face.
In this post, you will learn about adding a new watch face to Apple Watch from the Watch application on the iPhone device as well as directly using it from the wearable.
Read: How to Turn Off FaceTime on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
How to Add a New Watch Face to Apple Watch
The method of switching between watch faces or adding a new watch face is very simple. You can have a dozen various watch faces and switch between them by swiping in from the right side or left side edge of your screen. To get started by a walk on the given below steps for your guidance.
- On the Apple Watch go to an existing watch face, and press and hold the screen. You will then view the editing interface of the watch face.
- The swipe to the right all the way or use the Digital Crown too. Until you find the New page. Tap the Plus (+) icon here.
- The watch face will immediately be added to the page of your collection.
- Finally, that’s all your new watch face is ready for you to enjoy.
How to Add a New Apple Watch Face Using iPhone
If you are adding new watch faces and you do not like to use the small screen on your Appl Watch, do not be afraid. Then you can use the dedicated Face Gallery section in the Watch application for iPhone device.
- Go to your Watch application on your iPhone devices
- Tap on the Face Gallery tab
- You will view watch faces at the top and a list of all available watch faces.
- You will then view new watch faces at the top and a list of entire available watch faces. The great thing is that the Face Gallery actually shows different colors and complications of the same watch face.
- Search through and select a setup that you want. Press a watch face to view more details.
- You can change the dial, color, and other design attributes here.
- Tap on the Add button once you are ready. You will view an animation that takes the watch face and adds it to the My Watch tab.
- Once visit the My Watch tab, at the end of the My Faces section, you will see the new watch face.
- And once you lift up your wrist, you will see the new watch face set as your new default option.
How to Delete Apple Watch faces on your Apple Watch
It does not take much time before you begin to get overwhelmed with all of your various watch faces. In case you are ready to pare down, you can remove them directly from your Apple Watch.
- Then swipe the watch face you wish to remove
- Swipe up on the watch face to reveal the trash button
- Tap on the watch face to go switching mode
- Press the trash button to confirm.
- In case you remove a watch face and later regret it, you can add it back by following the above-given instructions.
How to Delete Apple Watch faces on your iPhone
If it is hard for you to remove watch faces right from your Apple Watch, but it is simple to do so on your iPhone Watch app.
- Tap on the Watch app on your iPhone device
- Go to the My Watch tab
- Select Edit across from My Faces
- Tap red color removes (-) icon on the left side of a watch face.
- Press Remove on the watch face right side
- Finally, the watch face will automatically be deleted from your Apple Watch
How to customize the watch face on your Apple Watch
To customize the watch face on your Apple Watch by tapping the Digital Crown to visit the watch face. Press and hold the display. Then swipe right or left to select a watch face, select the Edit option. Again swipe right or left to choose a feature, then turn the Digital Crown to change it.
How to change wallpaper on apple watch series 5
The method of changing wallpaper on Apple Watch Series 5 is similar to the above-given instructions. Just tapping the Digital Crown to visit the watch face. Press and hold the display. Then swipe right or left to select a watch face, select the Edit option. Again swipe right or left to choose a feature, then turn the Digital Crown to change it.
How to set photos at watch faces on Apple Watch
To set up photos at watch faces on Apple Watch in the following steps:
- Go to Photos on iPhone
- Search the photo you would like to set up for a new watch face.
- Press the share option in the bottom left corner.
- Swipe from the right side to the left side in case needed to find and select Create Watch Face
- Select which type of face you would want to create
- Customize or change the new photo watch face
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppUmar Alihttps://www.dowpie.comUmar Ali is a passionate content writer. He feeds many blogs with his unique content. He loves creating contents tutorial content. And contribute many guest articles on different websites.