Last updated on August 14, 2020
The excellent manner to prevent Coronavirus the unfold of infection is to avoid or limit touch with those who are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or any respiration contamination.
To prevent infection and to slow the transmission of the COVID-19 Virus, Do the following.
- Wash your hand regularly with soap and warm water at least 20 seconds or clean you’re both and with an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Wear Mask Properly and Don’t touch your face, eyes, nose and mouth when your hands are dirty.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the elbow at the time of coughing and sneezing.
- Stay at least 6 ft ( 2 meters) away from People.
- Practice Social Distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from a large group of people.
- Stay at home if you feeling sick and have any Symptoms of Coronavirus.
- Stop activities like smoking and others that weaken your lungs.
- Clean any object you touch many times in a day like mobile, doorknobs etc..