The guide and to learn how to Fix Tinder error, oops something went wrong. As you know that Tinder is one of the most popular social media online dating platforms. Most of the users are facing the problem of those who trying signed up with the Tinder app on their Facebook profile. When they are trying to sign-up then Tinder pops up the error message “Tinder Oops something went wrong”. But most of the users having the same error even when they try to sign in with mobile numbers.
Tinder Sign-in Error Messages
Let’s showsome the similar Tinder sign in error messages which appear to the users
- Tinder something went wrong 50000
- Tinder something went wrong when searching
- Tinder something went wrong please try again later
- Tinder something went wrong you are not able to login
- Can’t log in tinder something went wrong
- Tinder something went wrong 1011
- Tinder something went wrong please ensure you have aconnection to the internet
Account Banned or Reported by other Tinder
Most of the users of Tinder have thought that the error messages mean that their account was reported, Banned or flagged as a result of the below:
- Inappropriate photos
- Some sort of weird behaviours
- Inappropriate messages or content to their matches
- Transgender, cross-dressing or another form of LGBTQ
- No profile photo
- Some of Tinder flagged or reported your account
Might the above reasons not be valid in some circumstances? If someone older or new account user fails to log in after been signed out by the user, then none of the above options listed is the cause behind Tinder Oops something went wrong-There was a problem signed into Tinder. Please try again
Reasons for Tinder Oops Something went wrong
- Maybe it is server failure to sign on Tinder is from their server
- If the users sign up on Tinder while using Facebook then there is a 95% chance of failure. This means that there is a server down the error to log in on this platform
- Your network connectivity issue
- May you are not using the latest app and much more
- You mobile cache and cookies
- Installed a VPN on your phone
- Some other issues with your mobile phone
- It is a temporary issue. It might take average time frame minimum 5 hrs or max 12 hrs before you will be able to sign back to Tinder
- If you’re unable to login to Tinder after 24 hr then a few tricks can help you to fix the Tinder sign issues. But these tricks are not guaranteed to fix your issues. Because they are not from the Tinder team.
If none of the given trick works then you should proceed with the Tinder contact page and writ you complain your sign challenges to them.
How to fix Tinder Oop something went wrong pop up error
Here are someof the methods to fix the Tinder error Oop something went wrong.
If you have an issue in the login process then check first your internet connection is strong enough to access your location and Facebook sign authorization.
If your internet connectivity is perfectly working, then follow with the next options to continue it.
Avoid VPN on Tinder
If you installed VPN to access different locations on your premium version of Tender to get enjoy the use of a version of Tinder. It could also create a sign-in error to Tinder app and so disable the VPN and try again to log in. However, make sure you are not using a VPN application then continue reading the post.
Clear Tinder Cache and App Data for Android Users
After the above steps if the problem is still valid then you need to clear the Tinder app data and cache. You need to follow these steps for the Android user alone:
- Open your Mobile Settings
- Tap on the Apps and Notification
- Go to Tinder app and then tap it to see the App data and cache or tap and hold on Tinder app on your home screen and tap on App info
- Tap on the Storage option
- Next, tap on Clear Storage and Clear Cache option screen
- After that, Restart your device
Once you finish with the above steps then try sign in to the Tinder app again. The users of the iPhone will need to delete the Tinder app and install the latest version from the App Store.
An additional recommendation for you to check to one Play Store updates version for Android or iOS check in the App store. Once you find a new update version then download and install it.
If the log in issue still available then you will be required to try the other methods below.
Login to Tinder using a mobile web browser
There is a web version of Tinder too and you can open it with your mobile on a browser using Firefox, Chrome or Safari web browser only and they are fast and trusted to browse.
Therefore, you have to log in with your Facebook account details to turn you connect. If you successfully sign in with the mobile web browser clarify that the error is from Facebook mobile app integration or Tinder app.
If the log in issue still not solve then you will be needed to try the other methods below
Uninstall and Re-Install Tinder App
Maybe, there is another issue of a bug in the App, for this, you will uninstall the Tinder app from your device. Then reinstall the app from the iOS App Store or for Android from the Google Play Store. So remember one thing when you uninstall the application, restart your phone and install the app.
Important Note: Always keep on the automatic app updates on your device in this way you will face this kind of issue. The Automatic App update feature of the iOS App Store or Google Play Store fixes minor errors and bugs of your devices.
Other Options to fix Tinder Oops something went wrong login issue
Privacy Update of Facebook
Facebook has been issued new data privacy updates and stop such features since the Cambridge Analytica data privacy scandal. These updates will help users to keep safe their privacy online. The Tinder will collect your General information from your Facebook profile when you allow them to access your data.
This is the best option for you to find your matches on Tinder, but Facebook does not care and keeps rolling out privacy updates for the protection of users’ privacy on the application version.
Technical Issue of Facebook
Recently,there is a technical problem is stopping users from logging in the Tinder app.Most of the users have been signed out without getting in for the meantime.According to Facebook that the issue will be fixed within a couple of times
Best Way to Connect Web browser
Connectingwith using a web browser to Tinder is a better chance as pointed out to youabove. You can use your mobile phone, PC or Mac to login with Tinder and accessyour matches.
Unfamiliar with Facebook
At the end the Tinder app and Facebook integration, if something looks unfamiliar to Facebook, then it will not let you log in to the Tinder app. This is one of the big problems to the users are receiving the something went wrong error popup messages. If you are unable to wait before the problem gets resolved. Then you may need to delete the Tinder app from Facebook.
Remove Tinder from Facebook App
After the removal of the Tinder app from your Facebook account then it will delete all your old matches and messages. But don’t worry you will still access your account. You will still access your new incoming messages and matches once you like back.
How to remove Tinder from Facebook App
If you want to remove Tinder from the Facebook app or web then follow the process. So follow these steps on your PC or Facebook app to be done.
Remove Tinder app On the Facebook web
- Open and log into your Facebook.com
- Select the Settings from the Down Arrow on PC or Mac
- Click on the Apps and Website
- Find the Tinder app be scroll down and then click on Remove App or visit the link to redirect to Facebook
Removing with Tinder app on Facebook App
If you want to remove the Tinder app while using a Facebook app on your mobile device. Therefore, follow these steps below:
- Tap to Open your Facebook App on your Phone
- Tap on the Main menu
- Select the Settings and Privacy and then Settings
- Under the Account settings go to the Security section and tap on Apps and Websites
- Next, tap on Logged in with Facebook followed by Edit option
- Find the Tinder App to open the app detail
- Scroll down the tap on Removed option at the bottom
- Finally, again tap on Remove option
- The application will move to the Removed
In conclusion and depend upon the user scenario, user can encounter a different issue. User to pick the list of issues and go ahead with a possible solution to fix. It is recommended to post you the issue in the comments below. And share your experience when any of the issues get fix following the above mention methods. It is how user to user will get help from your feedback.