ByUmar Ali – November 8, 2020
Do you know how to change the Wallpaper on Android TV? One of the simple and easiest methods to change or customize a device is by changing its background. Due to your Android TV home screen is similarly pretty large, you probably wish to change or adjust its wallpaper-but can you?
The simple and easy reply is no. Unluckily, that is also a long reply. Android TV has gone through many revisions, but the TV home screen or main screen has unable to customize. The background subtly changes colors to match whatever you highlight.
The main reason for this is that you probably do not waste or spend much time on the main or home screen–it is simply an opening pad for shows, movies, apps, and games. And once you are not actively watching or doing anything, the screen saves begin. This is where you can change or customize things.
Read: How to Set Up and Use Parental Controls on Your Android TV
How to Change the Wallpaper(Screen Saver)on Your Android TV
The default Android TV screen saver is called Backdrop. It easy and simply rotates through display and stock photos the time and weather in the corner of the screen. However, you can download screen saver third-party apps, as well. To do so the follow the given instructions:
- Go to your Android TV and open the Play Store
- Then search for the Screen Saver apps
- Tap to Download and Install Screen Saver app
- Select the Gear icon at the upper right side of the home screen to navigate the Settings menu
- Visit the Device Preference, select the Saver option
- Click the Screen Saver option and then tap on the application you just installed (It might need some setup)
- You can also adjust the inactive time in the Screen Saver, when the device should go to sleep mode, and other preferences.
- While you might not be able to change the home screen’s wallpaper, as screen saver is the next-good thing. It will be nicer to view at than rows of applications or apps.
Read: How to Uninstall Applications and Games on Android TV
Frequently Asked Questions by different people regarding how to change your Android TV background Wallpaper (Screen Saver).
How do you change the background on an Android TV?
You can fix the issues with your screen saver on an Android TV in the following steps:
- Go to the Home screen on Android TV
- Select the Settings at the top
- Select the Screensaver Screensaver. Backdrop
Read: How to Customize the Google TV Home Screen- Three Ways
How do I change the screensaver on my TV?
To change the screensaver on your Android TV then Go to the Home screen and select the Settings gear icon from the top. The select the Screen saver Screen saver. Backdrop.
How to change screensaver on android tv
You can change the screensaver on your android TV by visit the settings through select the Gear icon from the top side and press the Screen saver. Backdrop.
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppUmar Alihttps://www.dowpie.comUmar Ali is a passionate content writer. He feeds many blogs with his unique content. He loves creating contents tutorial content. And contribute many guest articles on different websites.